Omikai StoreFront is an all-in-one platform for online sales for B2B and B2C.
- Public and private stores where public stores can be accessed as a guest and a private store requires login granted by the administrator.
- Each store can contain different collections of products and pricing can be tailored to each company group.
- Flexible integrated online design to create print-ready originals.
The job automation handles the processing of files from sales and order to production or prepress.
- Pass files to an FTP or file server on the companies network.
- Open integration with workflow systems.
- Open machine integration.
The CRM module handles all your customer relations.
- Handle companies relations with categorization and segmentations.
- Infinite amount of contacts and addresses with individual categorization.
- Build stakeholder relations between contact from a company.
- Work with deals to bundle quotations and orders.
- Track performed and upcoming sales activities to analyze the progress and result of your sales pipe.
The Calculation module handles estimating and pricing of production.
- Advanced configuration to handle all types of production scenarios.
- AI-based workflows to support automatic production scenarios and cost/time comparisons.
- Hourly cost calculation on production machines.
- Work with markups or customer specific price lists to define pricing.
- Procurement module to handle external work.
- Pre-calculation to analyze each job for profitability, production time and production plan.
Planning and Scheduling
With the planning and scheduling module, you can schedule all activities within your business.
- Individual planning of single orders.
- Batch planning of multiple orders including pre-sorting.
- Detailed re-planning on a single planning card or a whole sequence.
- Load balancing of production through grouping of planning cards based on production place or operator.
- Multiple calendar views like day, week, month, list or gantt for better overview of your production.
Overview, control and time reporting in production.
- Reporting on time and material consumption.
- Manual operator reporting.
- Automatic start and stop operations through API-integration with production machinery.
Stock and Purchase
In the Stock and Purchase module you handle your procurement of raw materials and warehousing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Stock level and stock value of all articles.
- Automatic purchase calculation based on order reservation, stock level, inbound deliveries and minimum quantity in stock.
- Stock transaction log for tracking all warehouse activities.
- Support for multiple stock and purchasing units.
The Logistics Module handles all transports through TA-system integration.
- Integrated ordering of transports from a wide range of European carriers.
- Integrated transport cost calculation from your carrier contracts.
- Track and trace of transport tracking and location.
The Invoicing module handles all financial activities.
- Single and collected invoicing.
- Send invoices as PDF on email, print or e-Invoice.
- Handle reminders and credits.
- Financial reporting such as ledgers and accounting information.
- Open integration to financial systems.
Business analysis of performance and profitability in all operations.
- Post-calculation of individual orders showing actual post-production performance vs estimated performance.
- Aggregated data from sales, production and management.
- Integrated drill-down to analyze different time periods or segments.
- Visualization in dashboards, reports and KPI’s.
Omikai ERP has an open scalable API with a leading framework, design and infrastructure.
- Rest-API for 2-way data integration between Omikai and external systems and services.
- Extracting data for external analysis or integrations.
- Feed data from external system or machine integration.